April 12, 2012

Feels good to be back!

Hello hello my dear readers and friends :-)
It's been already 14 non-blogging days,hard days for me...Huge changes happened in my life these days and even bigger will happen(i'll talk to you later about what's going on)
Anyway here i am,2 days before Easter ,shopping non stop,going out literally all day long (and night)!Some times it's good to party,it totally changes your mood!
Next post-about my easter outfit and my brand new dress!
See you soon loves and don't forget,there is always a solution!If u can't untie it,cut that damn thing!





FACEBOOK  -   BLOGLOVIN    -    TWITTER

Love u all,Marissa

15 comments:

  1. Love the pink blazer!!! Come see my blog :)

    xo Emma

    www.fromcitytocity-emm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. κουκλα οπως παντα και τοσο stylish!

    Φιλια πολλα!

    thechicdream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your outfit hun. I love the color contrast!

    Hey let me know if you wanna follow each other :)

    come check out my blog hun

    xoxo <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Apo ta kalutera outfit pou exeis kanei! M'aresei polu o sunduasmos pou ekanes!
    http://thefollowersoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. koukla!! se exo pethimisi ofilo na omologiso..mou exun simvei kai emena diafora autes tis meres opotan se katalavaino.. elpizo na eisai kai na pernas kala! anipomono na do ta nea sou posts filia polla xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm happy to hear that you're ok :)
    Love your pink blazer :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Para poli wraio outfit! Teleios o sindiasmos tou mple me to roz, kai fisika sou paei poli! To malli sou einai episis katapliktiko!
    Elpizw na sou simvainoun mono kala!
    Kalo Pasxa!
    Filia polla!

    Call me M @ Do You Speak Gossip?

    ReplyDelete
  8. super cute shirt! you look adorable <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love pink!! you look super cute!
    www.miouprincesslovespink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous, I love your shoes and how they match your shirt! Great outfit :)
    I love your blog and im following you, hope youd like to check out my blog and follow back?
    xoxo
    Kelsey

    http://kelseylovescosmetics.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm glad you're back!
    I love your blazer <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wish you a very happy Easter! Have a great day with your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. just perfect!
    I hope you had a nice Easter time

    ReplyDelete