October 26, 2012

My Italian Adventures Rome Day 3

The day started and ended with rain!Thankfully during our visit to Vatican the weather was sunny!After waiting at a 3 klm line!! to enter the Saint Peter's Basilica we finally did it and then wakled another 3 klm to enter the vatican museum and see the famous capela sistina.It was pure magic,but i think that the 15 E price to enter is way too much!Anyway,we had to see it!!All i remember about that day is that i was so so tired after our visit to vatican that we went back to the hotel so so early and fell asleep with the clothes on !















Bisous,Marissa

FACEBOOK  -   BLOGLOVIN    -    TWITTER

10 comments:

  1. love the yellow with pink! it seems that u had a blast jn italy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ti omorfes fwtografies kai pali! :)
    Mou arese poli to outfit. O sidiasmos tou roz me to kitrino to ekane poli xaroumeno.

    Call me M @ Do You Speak Gossip?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty dear! I follow you back. btw. i'm also in love with rome :)

    xx
    snowwhite90.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pics!!! Love those pants :D
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    OH! Don' forget to check my Anna Dello Russo at H&M GIVEAWAY :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving your blog! Love your pink purse!!!

    azorazina.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colours and your bag!
    I'm a newbie! I'm following you now! Hope you'll follow me back too? :)
    -Love,
    Madhumita! :)
    http://envoguedivam.blogspot.in/
    https://www.facebook.com/EnVogue.Diva.M

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ap οτι βλέπω περνάς τελεια!
    ΠΟλυ ωραια τσαντα.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Εχεις παει Ιταλιακαι δεν εχεις επισκεφτει τις κυκλαδες???? Θα σε μαλωσω χα χα!
      Του χρονου να πας Παροναξία ;)

      Delete
  8. oh i love this colourcombo of pink and yellow this looks amazing!
    hey and my real name is marisa too hihi well only with one s.
    maybe you would love to follow each other?
    kiss,mary
    http://www.maryloucinnamon.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful pics!
    Love your studded bag <3

    ReplyDelete