June 11, 2011

Flower power

Hey everyone :-)
how are u???I'm pretty tired from two days in row shopping but not for me!I went shopping with my mother and my sister and all i got was two tops...well it's better than nothing...
I wanted to do this post last night but just when i uploaded the photos...Milo got''free'' and peed on my bed so i was all about cleaning up and totally forgot to continue...So i am leaving u with my floral dress (i'm sure u realised i have a lil smthing with floral dresses,my new tops and a pic of Milo trying to prove innocent after what he did :P









Don't forget to support me at the fashiolista contest by liking fashiolista fb page first and then like my photo :-)
Love u all,Marissa

7 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit!
    Milo looks so cute and innocent! hehe

    Call me M
    from
    www.DoYouSpeakGossip.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your dress :) http://thegirlwholovesbows.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. m aresei to kokalaki s k h maurh mplouza!
    aaa k apoti vlepw phres k xrwmataki! zhleuw!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. maresi poly to foremataki! maresoun kai mena poly ta florals! :) ur cat is so cute! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great floral dress..Love the kitten!


    xxx

    Angie

    P.S:chasingkitesbyangie.blogspot.com
    Don't bother to pass by anytime..:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your dress and Milo is too cute, he looks so inocent♥

    http://a-little-awkward.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete