May 8, 2011

Polka Polka Polka dots

Last night after having a fun time i was going home with no intention to take outfit photos because i thought that i left the camera home...but since i found it i asked my tired boyfriend to take some shots...luckily he did so here is my last night outfit in the dark....
Tommorow i'll go downtown for some mini shopping therapy (if it wont rain :-\)
I'm leaving you to go for a cold beer,i'll see u tommorow :-)
Love u all,Marissa







I'd love it if u could follow me via bloglovin :-D

You can click either the bloglovin eiffel tower on my page or you can click here :-)
Thank uuuuu

9 comments:

  1. very sweet outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your vintage bag !
    your look very nice!
    kiss darlin !
    http://modefemme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank u so much my dear Yeraldin :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the dress and the rings!! i also love ur make up!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your bow bracelet and the pop of green the cardigan gives to your look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great outfit! lovable blog! u have a new follower!


    Veronica
    blameboogie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete