January 29, 2012

Bite The Apple

I love this dress,but it's so last year that doesn't really fit me and u can't see the A line anymore!But I think it look good as a fitted dress too!Yesterday i went to the mall and i bought a dress i already have but in a creme colour!It will be my next post :-)
It was really a catch,20 E less than the original price so i am very happy :-)I also ordered a necklase from a very talented girl,i hope that i'll have it by the end of the week!Until then....Be Happy :-)





Love u all,Marissa

11 comments:

  1. Love this dress! Genikotera exw trela me to prasino! Kai to kolie einai episis teleio!
    Ama vgikes etsi exw me tetoio krio eisai poli tharralea! xixi ;)

    Call me M @ Do You Speak Gossip?

    ReplyDelete
  2. πολύ όμορφο το φορεματάκι !ωραίο χρώμα !!απο που??

    xxx
    http://myvworld-vasso.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I'm following you here and on Bloglovin! Follow back on Bloglovin if you have time! :)

    http://www.martasfashiondiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Τέλειο το φορεματάκι σου και το μενταγιόν!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. are you of the brand apple?
    so cote!
    xoxo
    Be♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it maria m! love this colour.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful dress, I love this colour! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. poly possitive kai cute post!! :) maresei poly to kolie! kai episis anipomono na do to kainourgio sou forema kai to kolie!! me geia ola xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely bag!

    If you want,follow me and I'll follow you too!

    kisses

    Silvia in FashionLand

    ReplyDelete
  10. Πολύ ωραίο το χρώμα! Είναι το αγαπημένο μου. Το κρεμαστό επίσης ωραίο.
    Εάν θα ήθελες να κάνουμε follow η μια στην άλλη μέσω GFC,Facebook, Twitter μπορείς να με ενημερώσεις !!!
    http://julia-mylifeandthoughts.blogspot.com
    Φιλιά πολλά!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the color of your dress..it suits you

    ReplyDelete