October 26, 2013

Whop!

Well well the past weeks our fashion blogger meetings are more frequent than the airplane routes to Paris.So this is the outfit of last Sunday...A combination of my beloved summer shorts and my pj sweater!(everyone who sees me with this thinks it's a pj,come on people!!)All photos are taken by my beloved M.She tends to be my personal photographer and i love it ! :-D







shorts+top zara
shoes all star
bag guess
sunnies prada

Don't forget to follow me,it means the world to me :-)

FACEBOOK  -   BLOGLOVIN    -    TWITTER  


Love u all,Marissa

15 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful sweater i love it!! :) maresi pou sindiases to kokkinadi kai ti mplouza mazi kai episis ta kokkina converse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Λατρεύω το φουτεράκι...Μου αρέσουν πολύ αυτά που έχουν στάμπες πάνω...

    Καλό βράδυ...

    Chadlen
    http://chezmoibychadlen.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. great look! love the sweater and I like the way you styled the pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it too babe! Always a pleasure photographing you! :)
    Oi dikes mou tha anevoun ti Deutera! GIa alli mia fora isoun teleia! Emena mou arese poli to fouteraki kai den mou miazei katholou me pitzama...

    Call me M | Do You Speak Gossip?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing alltogether!

    xoxo,
    Froso
    Style Nirvana

    ReplyDelete
  7. great outfit! love ur sweater :)

    fantasyfashioned.blogspot.de
    xoxo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. i looooove your look! that comic jumper is fabulous and so are you, you rock girl!
    kiss,mary
    http://www.maryloucinnamon.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. you sweat is so so cool :)

    Kisses
    http://www.mademoisellemode.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. This graphic sweatshirt is just so fun! I love it! Makes a ordinary sweatshirt a fabulous one! So chic!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  11. come on people,indeed!!! I love this top!!!!!

    www.miouprincesslovespink.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete