November 18, 2013

Leopard Love

So i just realised that in 48 hours from now i will be in London!!OMG OMG Haven't packed yet,i just made lists of places to be and things to buy!!If you can't w8 to see my London diaries just like my facebook page and enjoy the photos i will upload daily!!(any tips for shopping-eating and events in London are welcome!)
So wish me to have a safe trip and until my next post enjoy this casual version of me!

p.s.1 :photos by my dear friend Call Me M
P.s 2:i know my hair are screaming -Maria please dye us-Don't worry hair,tommorow is the day!!










shoes+scarf -zara-
bag-stradivarius-

Don't forget to follow me,it means the world to me :-)

FACEBOOK  -   BLOGLOVIN    -    TWITTER  


Love u all,Marissa

7 comments:

  1. Κουκλα Μαρακι! Αχ αυτο το σκουλαρικι!!! <3

    xo xo
    Olie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Και μόλις σκέφτηκα ότι δε σου έχω κάνει λίστα με πράγματα που θέλω από Λονδίνο.. χαχαχ
    Πλάκα κάνω!! Καλά να περάσεις κοπέλα μου.. :)
    Το φουλάρι είναι τέλειο!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. <3 Agapisa kai egw to skoulariki sou kai fisika kai olo to ipoloipo outfit!
    Kala na peraseis sto Londino Maraki...tha mas leipseis!

    Call me M | Do You Speak Gossip?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so cute in that outfit!!!An inspiration to me, really....<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. aah i looove that look! great scarf and shoes!
    kiss,mary
    http://www.maryloucinnamon.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I´m not the animal print kind of girl, but I must say that you rock this outfit :)

    Xo

    Maddy
    Freaky Fashion Friday

    ReplyDelete
  7. To skoylariki uperoxo opws kai olo to upoloipo louk!!! Εαν θελεις ριξε μια ματια στο νεο μας blog.Θα χαρουμε πολυ να γινεις μελος στην παρεα μας! http://cherry2blossom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete