May 29, 2012

Now What ?

So it's been a week since i left and started working at the hotel..it's a pretty weird feeling being there and i really don't know if i will get used to it!The main expresion on my face is the folllowing one!

 I hate everything there and i work so hard just to distract my thoughts!Damn you alexa ,you are the reason i haven't left this job yet!
Anyway as i might have informed you my camera's screen broke sooooo all the pictures i take are totes random!What a pleasure to find out later that all the pics i've been taking sucked!I can't w8 to get paid and buy a new camera ,hooray!!!
Now enjoy some random pictures i found on the internet !
Until my next post don' forget me and pray for me not to pass out during work :P





Love u all,Marissa

10 comments:

  1. Aww krima pou den mporeis na vgaleis fwtografies me ti mixani sou! Rwtises gia na deis poso tha kostize na allaxeis othoni? Ama exeis kapoio gnwsto na sti ftiaxei mporei na min kostisei poli!
    Ante kali tixi sti douleia...elpizw na perasoune grigora oi meres gia na pareis to mistho sou!

    Call me M @ Do You Speak Gossip?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm sorry that you have to work so hard and that you don't really like it... Maybe it will get better when you get used to the job? I hope so, hang in there, the Alexa is waiting for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nomizw pws mia Alexa einai ena sovaro kinhtro gia na sunexiseis thn douleia! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. geia sou! elpizo na sinithis sti nea sou zoi kai douleia! kathe arxi kai diskoli lene.. filia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grat pictures, lady!!
    Kisses, have a nice weekend!

    http://thetrendyfrog.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. ola empeiries einai kapou tha su vgei se kalo!akoma kai oi gnwrimies!pada kati pairneis apo anthrwpous pou gnwrizeis!na pernas oso kalutera ginetai!kai na allaxeis ti nekfrasi me ena xamogelo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool pics! great nails!

    http://themadcreationist.blogspot.it/

    Kisses from Italy

    Giuseppe

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sorry to hear that the place where you work is not so great. Maybe you just need some time to adjust to the new things? a new start is always hard, you can do it :)

    I love the milkshake photo! :D

    xo
    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  9. Λιγη υπομονη και ολα καλυτερευουν!

    From Paris with love!
    Kristina recently posted.. French Open: The final.

    ReplyDelete